Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GRAPE AND GRAIN LIQUOR CELLARS GIFT VOUCHER MARCH 2021 PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Win a $50 Gift Voucher Promotion” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in Australian Eastern Standard time. All monetary values stipulated are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to residents of Victoria aged 18 years or over who spend thirty dollars ($30) or more at www.grapengrain.com.au.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter (Grape and Grain Liquor Cellars) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences on 01/03/2021 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on 31/03/2021 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to enter individuals must make a purchase exceeding or equalling the value of thirty dollars ($30) via https://www.grapengrain.com.au. In-store purchases are excluded.
- All eligible purchases exceeding thirty dollars ($30) will be automatically entered into the draw. Unless otherwise stated by the customer.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the purchase and that a Qualifying Purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (i) limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Purchase.
- There will be one (1) draw for entries received. The draws will take place at Grape and Grain Liquor Cellars, 14-16 Station Street, Moorabbin, VIC 3189 at 11:00am AEDST on 06/04/2020. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or an invalid entrant is drawn.
- The provisional winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Winners will have their name published on Grape and Grain Liquor Cellars Facebook (www.facebook.com/grapeandgrainmoorabbin) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/grape_grain) commencing on 10/04/2021.
11.The first valid entry drawn will receive one (1) fifty dollars ($50) gift voucher that can be redeemed at www.grapengrain.com.au.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is valued up to $50.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Australian Open match is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (g) use of and/or taking of a prize.
- The products and services offered under this Promotion are provided solely by the Promoter, under such terms and conditions as determined herein.
- The “Promoter” is Grape and Grain Liquor Cellars Pty Ltd (ABN 56 159 651 028) 14-16 Station Street, Moorabbin, VIC 3189. Telephone: (03) 9553 1003. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org